Sitting high up on a hill, La Quinta Inn & Suites feels like an important presence on the McKnight Road, North Hills area.
It is a great place to inhabit as a tourist, merely for the fact that you are surrounded by nature….and of course, shops. There are shops all around as far as the eye can see. Food for miles, clothes for days. It is the best of American consumerism mixed in with the serenity of the laconic hills.
The room was spacious. It did have a musty odor when we walked in, so we purchased a bottle of Glade. Problem solved.
As it was built for a disabled person, the bathroom was also spacious.
The TV was modern and had an excellent selection of cable channels. There was also free wifi in the room.
Complimentary coffee and teas in the lobby were a refreshing and convenient touch and put to good use by us.
The gym was well equipped with cardio and basic weights, as well as a TV.
The housekeeping (in particular) and front desk staff were very pleasant.
There were so many other inns to choose from on the strip, but we feel that La Quinta was the right choice. And given that it was booked on Hotwire, we didn’t really have any other choices.
- Extremely comfortable beds
- Spacious room
- Fully equipped gym with cardio and basic weights
- Free continental breakfast with fruit, bacon, eggs, yoghurt, biscuits etc.
- Free parking
- Fridge and Microwave in the room
- Close to lots of food and retail shops, and Ross Park Mall
- Bar on site
- Business Centre
- Conference Centre
- Toilet was disgusting and needed to be upgraded, shower head was not working properly- bit of maintenance required
- Located on the highway away from downtown Pittsburgh, only suitable for travellers with cars
For more information click here.
This is NOT a sponsored post, yet. We wish it were!